$40.00 - $50.00
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of. Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - ReachAdjustment -- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster Bend Zone
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
The HS33 R is the newest hydraulic safety rim brake in radial design in a portfolio of test-winning products. With its high braking power, reduced weight and perfect ergonomics, it makes an ideal partner for both road and off-road – and is equally suited for traditional, city and eBikes. Well worth a demo! - The improved legendary HS33 rim brake features a redesigned master cylinder and 2 finger lever blade - Full hydraulic rim brake system: closed design (no reservoir) - Mounts to cantilever/linear brake post studs (fork and/or frame) - Streamlined alloy brake lever assembly with integrated (TPA) Turbo Pad Wear Adjuster and integrated reach adjust - All hose fittings perfectly hidden with new designed caps - Compatible with all trigger and twist grip shifters - Full-hydraulic Magura mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes: flip/flop front or rear lever, 1350mm pre-bled (cut-to-fit) tubing, stud-mounted slave cylinders with mounting hardware, MC/lever, and manual (brake boosters included)
$12.50 - $13.75
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs (140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200mm) - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Includes steel rotor bolts
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Steel backed organic pad is quiet - Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, guide pin and clip - For use with Level, Level TL, Level T, Level Ultimate, Level TLM (B1, 2020+), DB, Elixir, and 2-Piece Road
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight - Includes stainless steel rotor bolts
$15.00 - $24.00
- Designed for caliper and U-brakes - Forged alloy lever / 2-piece hinged aluminum bracket - 2 finger - 22.2mm (7/8") clamp - Return spring - 93g each
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate - Audible replacement function notifies user when pads are worn down - Compatible with Avid Elixir R, CR, CR Mag, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, X.0, XX, World cup
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
- Cable-actuated post-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual-piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as a MTB-specific design - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake-pad models 120393/120281/120295
$9.95 - $13.50
Replacement pads for the popular Magura HS33 and HS11 brake systems. Features rim-friendly compounds: - Black - Standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Salmon - One of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Dual - A fusion of black and salmon compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Electric- This compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Trials - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trials riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels.
Fit for modern times. The updated SRAM Force brakeset pairs mechanical rim braking with our wireless Force eTap AXS group. The dual pivot design also accounts for wider road tires without compromising braking power. - Dual pivot design increases braking power and enhances progressive feel - Wider clearance for modern tires and wheelsets (up to 28c) - Updated finish to match SRAM Force eTap AXS - Includes SwissStop pads: Platinum Flash Pro pad (carbon rims) or BHP pad (aluminum rims) - Pad type: Cartridge - Reach: Standard
SRAM's Rival 22 Front Brake Caliper delivers competition-ready speed control, low weight and lovely streamlined aesthetics that will enhance any road bike. Featuring a powerful dual-pivot design and cold-forged-aluminum construction, the Rival brake offers excellent stopping power. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, the handy quick-release, and adjustment barrel.
$18.25 - $19.90
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
$10.60 - $26.25
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
High performance compound for alloy wheels improves power and modulation and has excellent stopping power when it's wet out. - Brake pad inserts are made by Swiss Stop - Flash Pro BXP pads fit Shimano and SRAM road caliper brakes
$23.00 - $29.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Full sintered metallic replacement pads for flat mount Hylex RS brakes. - Full metallic compound for maximum performance and power - Fits Hylex RS brakes - Color: TRP Copper - Sold per wheel
$45.99 - $51.99
Shimano 105 BR-R7000 road caliper brakes offer a clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power. - More predictable, linear braking curve - Narrower gap between arms - Compatible with wider 28C tire size - Clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power - Sleek design - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge
$44.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
Page 1 of 11 Next page