- Rigid (93)
- Suspension (88)
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
For carving XC courses, going the distance on gravel roads, or roaming along bikepacking routes, the Whisky No.9 MTN Boost Fork brings a new dimension to your mountain bike. Lighter and stiffer than a suspension fork, it’s long enough to replace forks with 120mm to 130mm of travel. The boost 110mm spacing means your current wheels will likely bolt right in, and clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" tire lets you alter your setup for wherever you’re riding. The Three-Pack mounts handily hold extra water, camping gear, tools, tubes, and more. - 15mm thru-axle with 110mm Boost spacing - Post-style brake mount - 1.5" tapered carbon steerer - Two sets of Three-Pack mounts - ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
A purpose built carbon fiber fork for gravel and cyclocross applications featuring internal hose routing, flat mount brake compatibility, and clearance for up to 50mm tires. This fork is perfect for gravel riders looking for more clearance, weight savings, compliance, and the versatility of fender mounts to enhance their gravel grinding experience. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 520g - Steer Tube Length: 350mm - Rake: 50mm - Axle To Crown: 395mm - Max Rotor Size: 140mm – 160mm - Max Tire Clearance: 700c x 50c, 27.5 x 2.25-inch - Crown Race Diameter: 1.5-inch - Torque Spec - Steer Tube: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec - Axle: 8Nm
ENVE's Road Fork is the fork by which all others are judged, built for road cyclists looking for the optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness. When everyone was turning away from the fork aftermarket, we focused our efforts on creating the best aftermarket fork we could. By following our mantra of functional simplicity, we developed a manufacturing process that allows the fibers in an ENVE fork to run continuously from the top of the steerer to the bottom of the drop-outs. The ENVE forks feature a hollow one-piece design free of bonding or drilling, and the brake bolt hole is molded into the crown, allowing for additional weight savings and strength. You can literally put an ENVE fork on a bike within minutes of it leaving the mold. While this manner of construction is novel, the real win is that the majority of artisan frame builders and customers choose ENVE as their fork of choice due to its confident on-road performance and handling characteristics.
The No.9 CX Flat Mount fork is a light-weight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, ideal for cyclocross, gravel, or commuting. Featuring the flat mount disc brake standard, easy fender mounts and 12mm thru-axle dropouts to create a refined, clean design that trims considerable weight over previous versions. The fork provides big tire clearance, precise handling and tracking capabilities, and a comfortable ride quality that Whisky forks are known for. - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 42mm max recommended tire size - ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12-inches - Includes thru-axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
The Long Haul Trucker fork is designed to mount racks and fenders and to haul stuff. The fork’s new crown provides ample clearance for 26 x 2.1 tires and sports threaded eyelets in four locations (dual dropout, midblade and fork crown) to provide more options for mounting stuff, from racks to whatever. Options galore. Curved blades, CroMoly steel. 1-1/8-inch threadless steer tube. - Axle-to-crown: 26" = 376mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer: 26" (42–54cm frames) = 300mm; 26" (56–62cm frames) = 400mm - Tire Clearance: 26 x 2.1" - Weight: 26" = 2.1 lb (0.97kg) uncut
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
With bigger bikes there comes bigger demands. Thankfully, we created the 35 Gold to meet all of them, both in performance and value. Whether you have an E-MTB or MTB, the burly 35 Gold checks the box with our proven DebonAir spring and Motion Control damping. And new this year is an E-MTB-focused option with mounting points for optional full or short fenders. All told, you might wonder how we packed so much quality and performance into such a wallet-friendly package. Features - New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (1.8" taper available) - New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel - Fits Tires up to 2.8" (without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance) - Fast Black finished 35mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Offset: 44mm
$473.00 - $483.00
Premium performance at down-to-earth prices. Judy now includes all of the 30mm MTB and E-MTB forks, with axle and steerer options to match any spec. Gold level gives you aluminum upper tubes and Motion Control damping. Features - New graphics package with E-MTB endorsement option (15x110mm) - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fits Tires up to 2.8" - Fast Black finished 30mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Highly tunable Solo Air spring
- 35mm chassis at home on the trail - stiff, playful and light, really light - ButterCups block 20% of high frequency “trail chatter”. Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control. - Charger 3 features a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design with better fidelity, performance and truly independent adjustments without any "cross talk". - DebonAir+ is built to balance butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume, and higher overall ride height - Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes the fork’s bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible - Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. - RockShox premium short fender included
Made from revised 100% Cult Classic tubing for increased strength and then 100% post-weld heat treated. Investment cast 1pc drop outs for maximum strength and a super sleek finish. 1-pc machined steerer tube with an integrated bearing race, tapered legs, and tire clearance for big tires. Lifetime warranty.
Competition drives innovation, and as cross-country athletes and course designers push the boundaries of lightweight components, 32 Step-Cast Factory rises to meet the demand. A redesigned crown for 2020 increases stiffness to the same level as the trail-proven 34. The distinct shape of the Step-Cast chassis uses a narrow stance to save weight and the step design makes room for the spokes and brake rotor. - Genuine Kashima Coating on upper tubes - 32 mm upper tubes and ample bushing overlap for a quality ride - Hollowed out lower legs provide even more weight savings - FIT4 damper and FLOAT air spring
FOX 38 Factory Series Suspension Fork is the long-travel enduro specialist. It redefines what you think a long travel single crown fork is capable of, and sets a new benchmark for confidence, performance, and durability. - The floating axle offers a distinct performance advantage due to its unique ability to match the exact width of the fork’s wheel mounting surface precisely to the front hub flange spacing, thus creating perfect chassis alignment and eliminating unwanted friction between the upper and lower fork legs - Floating axles provide much smoother suspension movement throughout the entire range of the fork’s travel, notably improving sensitivity and overall ride quality - The 38 Fork comes equipped with a quick-release lever operated patent-pending floating axle system, combining the benefit of a floating axle with the ease of a tool-free quick-release - Lower leg bypass channels alleviates air pressure by dramatically increasing air volume within the lower legs and thereby reducing the amount of additional unintended pressure ramping - Lower leg bleeders allow for atmospheric pressure equalization at the simple press of a button - The 38's lower leg arch design pulls out all the stops, shaving every possible gram while making sure not to compromise stiffness or strength requirements of modern enduro and gravity style riding
The Troll Fork is just like the one that comes with the Troll frame, a 26-inch wheeled fully geared utility bruiser and cruiser. Like all Surly's forks, it's constructed of CroMoly steel. It sports removable rim brake pivots as well as a 51mm disc caliper mount. The Troll Fork is designed to accept a rack while using a disc brake, via through-blade threaded mounts in two places on each fork blade, and it's even got fender eyelets. - Disc or rim brake compatible - Compatible with disc brakes and rack simultaneously - Fits 26-inch wheels with clearance for a 3.0-inch tire - Steerer Type: Straight 1-1/8-inch - Sleek powdercoat finish
$18.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Yari shares the stiff, hard-hitting chassis as the Lyrik and combines it with the updated DebonAir air spring and proven Motion Control damper. The Yari fork is designed to inspire confidence for those hard-hitting enduro and E-MTB riders alike. - Updated highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - New graphics package for a fresh, premium look - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment
- 35mm chassis with a focused all-mountain mindset - satisfyingly stiff, efficient and designed to eliminate as much weight as possible. - ButterCups block 20% of high frequency "trail chatter". Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control. - Charger 3 features a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design with better fidelity, performance and truly independent adjustments without any "cross talk". - DebonAir+ is built to balance butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume, and higher overall ride height - Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes the fork's bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible - Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. - RockShox premium short fender included
- 35mm chassis at home on the trail - stiff, playful, and light, really light - Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep. - RockShox premium short fender included - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
The ZEB is built with a stout, 38mm chassis and features the updated DebonAir spring with the performance of the Charger R damper. SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush fluid reduce friction, silence noise, and provide all-around lasting performance. - New, 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Updated, highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a buttery-smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - New, price point Charger R cartridge damper featuring an easy-to-adjust damper with just rebound adjustment - Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Designed not only for the race down but the also ride up. Holding onto every critical line, Lyrik Ultimate features an updated DebonAir air spring paired with our Charger 2.1 damper for unmatched trail control and precision. Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, silence noise, and provide unmatched fork performance sunup to sundown. - Updated highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail - Charger 2.1 RC2 damper featuring independent high and low-speed compression adjust - Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Ultimate foil graphics package
This is the Pike DJ. It's a cousin to the award-winning Pike, which makes it look a lot like a trail fork — until you ride it. Pike DJ is built on a stout 35mm chassis and includes a custom-tuned Charger damper and specific Solo Air system designed for more bottom-out progression than you'll ever need because your trails eventually require some landings. - New graphics package for a fresh, premium look - Proven Charger damper with specific Dirt Jumping/Slopestyle tune - Specific Solo Air top cap for extra bottom-out progression - Accepts Bottomless Tokens to easily custom-tune the air spring performance to best match your own riding style and suspension preference
One of the most successful and hard-working RockShox forks of all time capitalizes on the innovations born from SID. It features a chassis that combines classic XC performance with light trail duties, while a Motion Control damper completes the package, making Reba more capable than ever before. Features - New graphics package for a fresh, premium look - Highly tunable Solo Air spring - TwistLoc and OneLoc remote compatible
- Performance-packed, featuring an updated 38mm chassis, now compatible with new Pressure Relief Valves. - 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep. - Compatible with new Pressure Relief Valves - Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction and enhances fork performance ride after ride - Bolt-in torque cap adapters now included for the use with standard hub end caps
With optimized material concentrated at the brace and seal area, outstanding stiffness and steering precision, Recon Silver is an all-around performer suited for any MTB. Features - New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fast Black finished 32mm steel upper tubes couple stiffness with a premium look - Includes Right OneLoc Remote
- 35mm chassis with a focused all-mountain mindset - satisfyingly stiff, efficient and designed to eliminate as much weight as possible. - Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep. - RockShox premium short fender included - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
34 Factory is the ultimate trail companion. Featuring an EVOL air spring, choice of dampers, and a lightweight yet robust chassis, you can count on 34 to get up and down the mountain, every time. - Genuine Kashima Coating on upper tubes - FLOAT EVOL air spring
Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Fat Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough terrain, so you experience an astoundingly plush ride with precise handling. They've accomplished this by using a delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, a tapered steerer, and a 15 x 150mm thru-axle. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Post style brake mount - DT RWS Axle included - UD full carbon construction - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: Post Mount 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15 x 150mm - Material: Carbon - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: 1-1/8 – 1-1/2-inch tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 26-inch
The new Rudy is a perfect match for your gravel bike. It's energy-efficient for straightaways and offers enough travel to keep you comfortably in control when things get rough. Featuring all-new 30mm upper tubes built around the Charger Race Day damper (our lightest damper ever) and our proven SoloAir spring. Rudy offers precise steering, full or short fender compatibility, and the looks to make your road bike proud. Everything designed with the needs of gravel riders in mind. - Purpose-built and laser-focused on gravel and e-gravel bikes - 30mm upper tubes are light and look the part - 30mm and 40mm travel options - Charger Race Day damper tuned for gravel needs with rock-solid lockout and a full range of rebound adjust - Solo Air spring perfectly tuned for shorter travel and efficiency over bumps - Short fender compatibility with a 3-bolt system - Full fender compatibility with custom stealth stay bosses - Lightweight machined and anodized crown offers a premium and durable finish - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Up to 700x50 tire clearance - Available in new Kwiqsand Signature colorway or Gloss Black - E-bike approved
Page 1 of 7 Next page